Professional shooting at location (Poland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Germany and other European countries),
recording interviews (in the studio or outside), footage for news or documentaries.
I work with my own 4K resolution ENG equipment.
I also have experience with a different models of camcorders (eg. Sony PXW FS-5/FS-7; PMW-400/500/680 and DSLR) so, if you have your own camera, it`s not a problem.
I have the 'Certificate of qualifications of the unnamed aircraft vehicle operator'.
I can capture aerial shots from a unique perspective in 4K quality.
I can edit:
news, documentaries, corporate films or social media clips.
I edit with the use:
Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Canopus Edius and Adobe After Effects.
I am familiar with
working under time pressure.
I work with researchers, journalists and producers in Poland and Belgium.
We can make a research, suggest interviewees and arrange interviews for you.
Filming, mixing and delivering live video signal from your event to any online video platform or social media channel, like Facebook, YouTube and others.
Thanks to this solution, you can have your event broadcast at a good price, without any need to rent a broadcasting van.
I am familiar with the Aviwest and LiveU technology, so I can also do the live streaming using this video contribution uplink system.
– then I worked for a local TV channel in my hometown.
Later, I was offered to work for the best news channel in Poland, TVN 24, and for the main evening news programme called FAKTY TVN. Working for them almost 8 years, I was covering important national and international events and recording interviews with top politicians. As a cameraman and editor, I worked also for televisions other than Polish, for example: ZDF (Germany), Al Jazeera English, NOS (Netherlands) and SF (Switzerland).
In the meantime, I graduated Warsaw Film & Television Academy (diploma of a cameraman, 2013) and I improved my skills during intensive 3-months workshop for cameramen organised by Gdynia Film School (2014). Currently, I’m also a student of Film and Audio-Visual Culture Studies at the University of Gdansk. In my free time, I travel a lot, especially by bike. I enjoyed a lot riding along Danube river and along the south coast of Baltic Sea.
I reported for example:
– the Nobel Peace Prize anniversary of President Lech Walesa in Gdansk (Poland) in 2008 (visits of A. Merkel, F. Hollande, J. M. Barroso and Dalajlama),
– elections in Germany in 2009,
– Norway after the terrorist attack (2011) and later A. Breivik’s trial in Oslo (2012),
– Balkan conflicts in Mitrovica, Kosovo and anti-Roma riots in Bulgaria,
– Polish EU Presidency in 2011,
– Football championship Euro 2012 in Poland,
– USA President Barack Obama’s visit to Warsaw (Poland),
– the trial of Mr Oscar Pistorious from Pretoria, South Africa (2014)
– search and rescue action after Cemfjord ship sunk in the Northern Sea (Scotland, 2015)
– terrorists attack in Brussels, Belgium (2016)
– Polish Festival in Melbourne, Australia (2017)
I worked also for private clients, recording company events, advertisements, social campaign actions, etc.